By accessing this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer/Exclusion of Warranties
The purpose of this website is to provide general information only. We cannot and do not provide any legal or financial advice. We are not a law firm or a substitute for lawyer’s advice. We do not sell any legal, financial or referral products or services.
Each state has its own specific laws and codes, which can vary significantly among states. Laws are constantly changing and it is impossible for us to keep abreast of all states’ legal requirements and ramifications. That’s why only a lawyer can provide you with specific legal advice to rely on after considering your individual circumstances. You are strongly advised to seek independent financial and legal advice prior to purchasing any product or service.
We are not associated with any law firm or company offering probate administration services or products. We do not recommend or guarantee the appropriateness, quality, safety or legality of any advice or product offered by any attorney, law firm or company. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself of the suitability of any product for your own needs.
We do not and cannot make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information or content provided or accessible via the Website. We will not accept any and hereby exclude all liability for such information or content.
The information supplied on this website is for general informational purposes only. It is not representative of your personal legal or financial needs. The information on this website does not in any way concern individual outcomes.
We exclude all warranties whether express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law including without limitation any implied warranties as to fitness of purpose or merchantability of the Website or any information therein.
We exclude all warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law that using this service and the Website will not result in infringement of third party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
We own and reserve all rights to copyright in this Website including all content, text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images and audio clips. Further, we and/or our software suppliers own all software used on the Website.
All such material and software is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. You may only use this material for browsing on this Website and you are strictly prohibited from reproducing, adapting, modifying, distributing, transmitting, republishing, displaying or performing the content on the Website.
“ProbateEstate” is a Trademark of ProbateEstate.org. Users may not use this trademark unless expressly authorized by us.
Access to the Website
Due to occasional upgrades and maintenance, we cannot guarantee 100% continuous, uninterrupted access to the Website.
Limitation of Liability
Users agree that we are not liable for any loss, loss of profits, damage, personal injury, expense or claim arising out of or in connection with your or any person’s use of the Website. We are not responsible for your or any person’s reliance on any information contained on or omitted from the website whether or not the information is correct, current or complete. We exclude all liability relating to any errors, omissions or defamatory content contained or implied in the Website. We deny all responsibility for any consequences resulting from your or any person’s use or reliance on the contents of the website.
Users agree to indemnify and forever hold ProbateEstate.org, its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless against liability for any claims, demands or proceedings for losses, damages, expenses and costs, including legal costs on an indemnity basis made by you or by any third party as a result of or in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law or your use of the Website.
ProbateEstate.org may provide links to other Websites which are independent of us. We make no representations or warranties about any such websites and exclude all responsibility for the content or use of any such websites.
We do not make any warranties or representations whatsoever that the Website complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. Access from overseas countries is done so at the users’ own risk and any liability is excluded by us in this regard.
In this Agreement the following words will have the following meanings:-
- “We/Us” means ProbateEstate.org.
- “Personal Information” means any personal information including but not limited to name, address, email address, contact details and usage information.
- “Website” means the website under the domain name http://ProbateEstate.org.
- “You” and “Users” includes Members and any persons accessing the Website.
In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- Words importing the singular or plural include the plural and singular respectively;
- Words importing any gender include every gender;
- Words denoting persons include bodies and corporations;
- A reference to a party or parties means the named parties to this document and includes that party’s executors, administrators and permitted assigns, or if a company, its successors and permitted assigns;
- Clause headings do not affect the interpretation of this document
- Where a word or phrase is given a particular meaning in this document, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or phrase have a corresponding meaning;
- A reference to a clause is a reference to a clause of this document; and
- Every agreement, covenant or undertaking expressed or implied by which more than one person is bound binds those persons and any two or more of them jointly and each of them severally.